The American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan Rectangle Firetable is a gorgeous piece of clean, modern lines that will look great in any outdoor living area. Its rectangular shape gives it a contemporary feel that will complement nicely any decor.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. All American Fyre Designs products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
Dimensions: Width: 54”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24", Burner Length: 24”, Weight: 350 lbs.
- Handcrafted from durable and lightweight Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete.
- Comes with: 24” Linear Steel Burner, Steel Burner Plate, Flex Connectors, Burner Orifice, and Regulator.
- Easy Match-Lit ignition with flame sensing control that will shut off gas if flame goes out.
- Adjustable Control Valve with Knob to turn the gas on/off and regulate flame height.
- Choose from 7 Colors - Standard Finish: Café Blanco, White Aspen, Smoke, Black Lava. Antique Finish: Travertine, Light Basalt, Dark Basalt.
- Natural Gas and Propane models available
- Has Access Door to store propane tank inside.
- Great Heat Output - Natural Gas: 60K BTUs, Propane: 50K BTUs.
- Warranty against manufacturing defects: 1 year.
Required Fire Media Add-On:
This model comes with a base layer of Lava Granules, but a top layer of Fire Media must be placed on top of that for it to work properly. Fire Media is sold separately as an Add-On (choose from the drop-down menu above - see colors in product images). Important: While Fire Media is required for operation, you may purchase it from us or from another vendor.
These are the amounts required for the options available:
- Lava Granules (10 lbs. - in addition to included base layer).
- Lava Rocks (10 lbs.).
- Fyre Glass (10 lbs.) - available in 15 colors.
Optional Add-Ons (select from drop-down menus/checkboxes above - see options in product images):
- Decorative Media: River Stones, Volcanic Stones, Creekstones, Concrete "Wood Chunks", Concrete "Branches", etc. - must be placed on top of Required Fire Media.
- Glass Wind Guard: protect the flames from gusts of wind and hands from accidental burns.
- Hard Burner Cover: made from Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete to protect the burner and add extra table surface when not in use.
All American Fyre Designs fire features are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE GIFT: Weatherproof Cover - made from water-resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a locally Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.