The Outdoor Plus Newport Concrete Fire Table is a large piece of dining table height and generous size, with enough space for a large group to sit and enjoy a nice, flame-lit, meal outside.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Has Access Door for Propane Gas Tank.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Size: 120" (shown in Brown) or 144".
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Top: 120" x 48", Height: 30", Burning Area: 78" x 12" x 2", Overhang: 12".
- Weight: 1465 lbs.
- Heat Output: 120K BTU/hr.
- Holds 125 lbs. of Fire Glass - sold separately.
- The 80" x 14" Glass Wind Guard fits this unit - sold separately.
- Dimensions: Top: 144" x 48", Height: 30", Burning Area: 102" x 12" x 2", Overhang: 12".
- Weight: 1750 lbs.
- Heat Output: 160K BTU/hr.
- Holds 150 lbs. of Fire Glass - sold separately.
- The 104" x 14" Glass Wind Guard fits this unit - sold separately.
All Fire Features by The Outdoor Plus are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-6 weeks (Covid-related delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Threshold Delivery is not available for this product. These units ship "Back of Truck" and require a fork lift (procured by the customer) to be unloaded from the truck.
FREE GIFT: Fire Feature Cover - Weatherproof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Feature clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.