The Outdoor Plus 36" x 16" Ready-to-Finish Octagon Gas Fire Pit Kit comes with everything you need when you want a fully customized and truly unique fire pit, finished to your liking - be it tile, stucco, stone, brick, wood, etc. - while at the same looking to minimize work load and guesswork, something only a pre-assembled fire pit form can deliver. Just finish and enjoy!
- Ready-to-Finish Fire Pit Form
- Drop-in Pan
- Gas Kit: Fittings, Whistle-free Hoses and Key Valve
- Air Vent
- Regulator (Propane models)
- Push-Button Igniter Kit (Push-Button models)
- Electronic Ignition System (Automated Electronic models)
- Complimentary Weather-Proof Fire Pit Cover
- Ready-to-Finish Fire Pit Form made from weather and mold resistant Fiber Cement Board that can be finished to your preference: stucco, tile, stone veneer, wood, etc. (Finishing materials not included)
- Inner frame built from sturdy Steel Tubing that will support even stone, granite and other heavy finishes.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Drop-in Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Whistle-free Hoses and Stainless Steel Air Vent.
- Three types of Ignition Systems available for you to choose from:
- Match-Lit: The simplest and most economical option - turn on the gas and hold a flame to the burner.
- Push-Button Spark: Turn on the gas and just press a button on the side of the unit. Includes Push-Button Igniter Kit: Mounting Plate, Push Button Ignition, Electrical Leads, Spark Igniter and Cover.
- Automated Electronic: Light the Fire Pit with the flick of a switch placed nearby. Will stay lit in the rain and winds up to 55 mph, and if it blows out, it will re-ignite automatically. Includes 24V Transformer and Electronic Ignition System.
- Natural Gas and Propane models available.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Form Diameter: 36"
- Form Height: 16"
- Drop-in Pan size: 19"
- Burner size: 12"
- Max. Heat Output: 85K BTU/hr.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-6 weeks (Delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.