The Slick Rock Concrete Horizon 36" Square Fire Table with Match Ignition is a beautiful fire pit of contemporary design that will become the centerpiece of any outdoor living area, providing warmth to your gatherings with family and friends.
All Slick Rock Concrete products are individually handcrafted. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
- Cast in 15,000 psi High-Performance Concrete, reinforced with micro-glass fibers for outstanding durability. As in all cast concrete products, air voids, seams, and small, non-structural fractures are normal.
- Finished with a High-Tech Sealant to provide superior stain resistance while leaving the surface looking very natural.
- Durable Stainless Steel Burner and Media Pan.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Easy Key Valve Ignition - just turn the key and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- 1-Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 12 Colors to choose from that will complement any décor, stained (instead of painted) for a long-lasting, beautiful look. Denim units have a $150.00 surcharge.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
Dimensions: Top Dimensions: 36" x 36", Height: 15", Weight: 240 lbs. Holds 40 lbs. of Fire Glass or Lava Rock (sold separately).
Optional Add-Ons (select from drop-down menus above - see options in product images):
- Black Lava Rock for a natural look.
- Fire Glass available in 4 colors for a sophisticated look.
- Propane Tank Cover
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 6-8 weeks. All Slick Rock Concrete products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water-resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.