The Prism Hardscapes 90" x 38" Tavola 6 Fire Table is a magnificent rectangular fire pit as large as they come, an imposing presence on any patio or terrace that will, without a doubt, wow your guests.
Each Prism Hardscapes Fire Feature is hand-crafted using a custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variations in color and texture.
FREE SHIPPING: 4-6 weeks. All Prism Hardscapes products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Curbside and Threshold Delivery are NOT available for this product. These units ship "Back of Truck" and require a fork lift (procured by the customer) to be unloaded from the truck.
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 6 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 5 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural, Coastal and Pewter.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel “T” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Easy Key Valve Ignition on the side of the unit - just turn the key to the “ON” position and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- Maximum Heat Output of 90,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- 1 year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Length: 90", Width: 38", Height: 16", Edge Width: 11", Burner Plate: 67¾" x 16", “T” Burner: 60", Weight: 650 lbs. This model ships "Back of Truck" and requires a fork lift (procured by the customer) to be unloaded from the truck.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades (select from drop-down menus above - see options in product images):
- Fire Glass: available in 10 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 3 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
IMPORTANT: Curbside and Threshold Delivery are NOT available for this product. These units ship "Back of Truck" and require a fork lift (procured by the customer) to be unloaded from the truck.