The Prism Hardscapes 29" Moderno 2 Fire Bowl is a round concrete fire pit of smaller dimensions that make it the perfect choice for a more intimate setting, letting the beauty and warmth of an open flame be the centerpiece of your outdoor gatherings.
Each Prism Hardscapes Fire Feature is hand-crafted using a custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variations in color and texture.
FREE SHIPPING: This item will ship in 3-4 weeks. All Prism Hardscapes products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 6 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 5 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural, Coastal and Pewter.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel “Cross” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Easy Key Valve Ignition on the side of the unit - just turn the key to the “ON” position and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- 1 year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Top Diameter: 29", Bottom Diameter: 14", Height: 12", Burner Plate: 26", “Cross” Burner: 15", Weight: 90 lbs.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades (select from drop-down menus above - see options in product images):
- Fire Glass: available in 7 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 3 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.