The Prism Hardscapes Largo Fire Table is a magnificent square fire table. Stay warm and toasty on cool nights with our fire table. This elegant and functional piece of outdoor furniture features a durable powder-coated steel frame and a spacious tabletop for all your entertaining needs. The built-in gas fire pit produces a clean, smokeless flame, making it the perfect choice for any outdoor setting
Each Prism Hardscapes Fire Feature is hand-crafted using a custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variations in color and texture.
FREE SHIPPING: Lead Time 4-6 weeks. All Prism Hardscapes products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years.
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 6 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 5 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural, Coastal and Pewter.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Easy Key Valve Ignition on the side of the unit - just turn the key to the “ON” position and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- 1 year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Size: 72"x 72", Height: 16", Edge Width: 12" each side, Burner: HEX 22", Weight: 910 lbs.
- Size: 96"x 96", Height: 16"
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades (select from drop-down menus above - see options in product images):
- Fire Glass: available in 10 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 3 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.