The American Fyre Designs Contractor's Model Fire Pit is a ready-to-finish piece of classic lines that will add style and warmth to any patio or terrace. Its smooth top rim has the feel of expertly worked stone, and its recessed body comes as a blank slate for you to customize and design your way by adding your own stone, tile, or other veneers.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 8-10 weeks. All American Fyre Designs products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
Dimensions: Diameter: 39”, Height: 14 ½”. Burner Diameter: 16”, Weight: 190 lbs.
- Handcrafted from durable and lightweight Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete.
- Comes with: 16” Star Stainless Steel Burner, Steel Burner Plate, Flex Connectors, Burner Orifice, and Regulator.
- Easy Match-Lit ignition with flame sensing control that will shut off gas if flame goes out.
- Adjustable Control Valve with Knob to turn the gas on/off and regulate flame height.
- Choose from 7 Colors - Standard Finish: Café Blanco, White Aspen, Smoke, Black Lava. Antique Finish: Travertine, Light Basalt, Dark Basalt.
- Natural Gas and Propane models available - does not have access to store propane tank inside.
- Great Heat Output - Natural Gas: 65K BTUs, Propane: 60K BTUs.
- Warranty against manufacturing defects - GFRC form: 3 years. Burner, electronic components, valves: 1 year.
Required Fire Media Add-On:
This model comes with a base layer of Lava Granules, but a top layer of Fire Media must be placed on top of that for it to work properly. Fire Media is sold separately as an Add-On (choose from the drop-down menu above - see colors in product images). Important: While Fire Media is required for operation, you may purchase it from us or from another vendor.
These are the amounts required for the options available:
- Lava Granules (40 lbs. - in addition to included base layer).
- Lava Rocks (40 lbs.).
- Fyre Glass (60 lbs.) - available in 15 colors.
Optional Add-Ons (select from drop-down menus/checkboxes above - see options in product images):
Decorative Media: River Stones, Volcanic Stones, Creekstones, Concrete "Wood Chunks", Concrete "Branches", Log Sets, etc. - must be placed on top of Required Fire Media.
- Tank/End Tables: to house gas tank - only for Propane models. Includes 10 ft. Propane Extension Hose.
All American Fyre Designs fire features are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE GIFT: Weatherproof Cover - made from water-resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a locally Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.