The American Fyre Designs 40" Marseille Fire Bowl with Water Spout is a simple, modern Fire Bowl that takes drama to the next level by adding a cascading waterfall to the already gorgeous flames, bringing light, sound, movement and heat to any pool or fountain area. It is well suited to be placed at ground level, or on a pedestal for a stronger impact.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 12-14 weeks. All American Fyre Designs products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
Dimensions: Diameter: 40”, Height: 10.5”. Burner Diameter: 16”, Weight: 150 lbs.
- Handcrafted from durable and lightweight Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete.
- Comes with: 16” Star Stainless Steel Burner, Steel Burner Plate, Flex Connectors, Burner Orifice and Regulator.
- Includes Stainles Steel Water Spout and pipes - water supply is required.
- Easy Match-Lit ignition with flame sensing control that will shut off gas if flame goes out.
- Adjustable Control Valve with Knob to turn the gas on/off and regulate flame height.
- Choose from 7 Colors - Standard Finish: Café Blanco, White Aspen, Smoke, Black Lava. Antique Finish: Travertine, Light Basalt, Dark Basalt.
- Natural Gas and Propane models available.
- Great Heat Output - Natural Gas: 65K BTUs, Propane: 60K BTUs.
- Warranty against manufacturing defects: 1 year.
Required Fire Media Add-On:
This model comes with a base layer of Lava Granules, but a top layer of Fire Media must be placed on top of that for it to work properly. Fire Media is sold separately as an Add-On (choose from drop-down menu above - see colors in product images). Important: While Fire Media is required for operation, you may purchase it from us or from another vendor.
These are the amounts required for the options available:
- Lava Granules (40 lbs. - in addition to inlcuded base layer).
- Lava Rocks (40 lbs.).
- Fyre Glass (80 lbs.) - available in 15 colors.
Optional Add-Ons (select from drop-down menu above - see options in product images):
Decorative Media: River Stones, Volcanic Stones, Creekstones, Concrete "Wood Chunks", Concrete "Branches", etc. - must be placed on top of Required Fire Media.
- Tank/End Tables: to house gas tank - only for Propane models. Includes 10 ft. Propane Extension Hose.
All American Fyre Designs fire features are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a locally Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.