The Aura Square Fire Pit is a gorgeous fire table that will without a doubt become the focal point of your outdoor living area. Its large fire area generates enough heat for a group to gather around it for conversation even in the cooler months.
- Size: 42" x 42" or 60" x 60".
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Finish: 19 Color options that will let you make any space truly yours.
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete made to withstand the elements for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- 's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Includes a 24V Transformer and Flat Burner Pan.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- 42" x 42"
- Dimensions: Overall Length: 42", Overall Width: 42", Table Top Surface Width: 9", Height: 18".
- Weight: 500 lbs.
- 12" Fire Ring Burner and 23.5" x 23.5" Flat Burner Pan.
- Heat Output: 85k BTU/hr.
- Holds 60 lbs. of Fire Glass - not included.
- Holds 30 lbs. of Lava Rock - not included.
- 60" x 60"
- Dimensions: Overall Length: 60", Overall Width: 60", Table Top Surface Width: 12", Height: 20".
- Weight: 650 lbs.
- 24" Fire Ring Burner and 37.5" x 37.5" Flat Burner Pan.
- Heat Output: 218 BTU/hr.
- Holds 150 lbs. of Fire Glass - not included.
- Holds 80 lbs. of Lava Rock - not included.
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 10-12 weeks. All products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Feature Cover - Weatherproof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Feature clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.