The Waterstone Wooly Mammoth Fire Table is a stunning, massive rock in black and red. This amazing fire table will feature a 4 feet Line Burner that puts out close to 150,000 BTUs, a glass burner cover and a glass wind guard, and will easily seat 10 people around it.
Each Waterstone Fire Feature is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art created by nature and the skilled hands of Minnesota stone artist Travis Gienger from some of the oldest Gneiss boulders in the world. Because of the stone’s irregular shape all measurements are approximations.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 10-15 business days. Waterstone products are Made-to-Order: carving and polishing for selected components.
FREE GIFT: Telescopic Marshmallow Roasting Stick Set and S’Mores Cookbook for you, your family and friends to enjoy with your new Fire Feature!
- Table Base: Gabion Style or Block Base.
- Table Base Finish: Black Hammer or Copper Vein Powder Coat.
- Fire Glass: Black Reflective, Copper Reflective or Black/Copper Mix.
- Stone Size: 87" x 53"
- Table Top made from gorgeous, high-grade Metamorphic Gneiss Stone, created by glaciers over 3 billion years ago.
- Table Base that functions as Tank Enclosure made from Laser Cut, Zinc Primed, and Powder Coated Steel for superior durability.
- Custom system that include Adjustable Controls and battery-operated Spark Ignition.
- 48" Linear Burner that puts out close to 100,000 BTU's.
- Includes Rectangular Glass Wind Guard to keep flames contained.
- Comes with all the Fire Glass it needs.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Rigged both for Propane but also includes fittings for Natural Gas.
- One Year Warranty against defects on stone and burners.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Contractor. Please download required Installation and Operation Manuals in our Manuals & Guides section.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.