The Waterstone Western Sunrise Fire Table is a gorgeous, multicolored piece in black, white and pink, with beautiful swirls. A small oval, it's perfect for an intimate patio seating area. It is suited for a 16" Round Burner.
Each Waterstone Fire Feature is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art created by nature and the skilled hands of Minnesota stone artist Travis Gienger from some of the oldest Gneiss boulders in the world. Because of the stone’s irregular shape all measurements are approximations.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 10-15 business days. Waterstone Features are cut, carved and polished "To-Order" for selected configuration.
FREE GIFT: Telescopic Marshmallow Roasting Stick Set and S’Mores Cookbook for you, your family and friends to enjoy with your new Fire Feature!
- Table Base Finish: Black Hammer or Copper Vein Powder Coat.
- Wind Guard: Flames, Trees or Leaves Round Laser-Cut Stainless Steel.
- Fire Glass: Black Reflective, Copper Reflective or Black/Copper Mix.
- Stone Size: 44" x 29"
- Table Top made from gorgeous, high-grade Metamorphic Gneiss Stone, created by glaciers over 3 billion years ago.
- 20"L x 20"W x 22"H Coffe Table Height Base that functions as Tank Enclosure made from Laser Cut, Zinc Primed, and Powder Coated Steel for superior durability.
- Custom system that include Adjustable Controls and battery-operated Spark Ignition.
- 16" Round Burner with Flat Burner Pan.
- Includes Wind Guard of your choice to keep flames contained.
- Comes with all the Fire Glass it needs.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Rigged both for Propane but also includes fittings for Natural Gas.
- One Year Warranty against defects on stone and burners.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Contractor. Please download required Installation and Operation Manuals in our Manuals & Guides section.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.