The Waterstone Black and White Natural Fire Stone is a large landscape feature that will make a great focal point in any outdoor living area. It is approximately 36" x 36", about 19" tall and already carved for a 18" Round Burner. It isn't flat on the bottom and should be inset to a patio or yard.
Each Waterstone Fire Feature is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art created by nature and the skilled hands of Minnesota stone artist Travis Gienger from some of the oldest Gneiss boulders in the world. Because of the stone’s irregular shape all measurements are approximations.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 10-15 business days.
FREE GIFT: Telescopic Marshmallow Roasting Stick Set and S’Mores Cookbook for you, your family and friends to enjoy with your new Fire Feature!
- Wind Guard: Flames, Tree or Leaves Round Laser-Cut Stainless Steel Wind Guard.
- Fire Glass: Black Reflective, Copper Reflective or Black/Copper Mix.
- Stone Size: 36" x 36" x 19"
- Gorgeous, high-grade Metamorphic Gneiss Stone, created by glaciers over 3 billion years ago.
- Custom system that include Adjustable Controls and battery-operated Spark Ignition.
- Includes Wind Guard of your choice to keep flames contained.
- Comes with all the Fire Glass it needs.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Rigged both for Propane but also includes fittings for Natural Gas.
- One Year Warranty against defects on stone and burners.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Contractor. Please download required Installation and Operation Manuals in our Manuals & Guides section.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.