The Waterstone Banded Taconite Magnetic Fire Stone is a massive one-of-a-kind landscape feature created to command attention. Its beautiful bands are actually metallic - a magnet will stick to them nicely. Add fire to the mix and you get an amazing Fire Stone that will wow anyone who sees it. This rock is super hard and dense, weighing around 3500 pounds, and isn't perfectly flat on the bottom so may need a shim or two for you patio setting.
Each Waterstone Fire Feature is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art created by nature and the skilled hands of Minnesota stone artist Travis Gienger from some of the oldest Gneiss boulders in the world. Because of the stone’s irregular shape all measurements are approximations.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 10-15 business days. Waterstone Features are cut, carved and polished "To-Order" for selected configuration.
FREE GIFT: Telescopic Marshmallow Roasting Stick Set and S’Mores Cookbook for you, your family and friends to enjoy with your new Fire Feature!
- Burner Pan: 15” or 24" Round or 36" or 48" Rectangular Burner Pan.
- Wind Guard: Round Laser-Cut Stainless Steel or Rectangular Glass Wind Guard.
- Fire Glass: Black Reflective, Copper Reflective or Black/Copper Mix.
- Stone Size: 57" x 38" x 18"
- Gorgeous, high-grade Metamorphic Gneiss Stone, created by glaciers over 3 billion years ago. Bullnosed and polished to a high sheen.
- Custom system that include Adjustable Controls and battery-operated Spark Ignition.
- Includes Wind Guard of your choice to keep flames contained.
- Comes with all the Fire Glass it needs.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Rigged both for Propane but also includes fittings for Natural Gas.
- One Year Warranty against defects on stone and burners.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Contractor. Please download required Installation and Operation Manuals in our Manuals & Guides section.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.