The Outdoor Plus Tempe Concrete Fire Pit is a beautiful Fire Pit of traditional design that is a perfect centerpiece to gather around and chat while enjoying the warmth of a roaring fire on a chilly evening with friends.
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 48", Height: 16", Burn Area Diameter: 26" x 2".
- Weight: 370 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass - sold separately.
- The 30" Round Glass Wind Guard fits this unit - sold separately.
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 6-8 weeks (Delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Pit Cover - Weatherproof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Pit clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.