The Outdoor Plus Sedona Copper Fire Bowl is a beautiful piece that combines simple, clean design with the timeless, classic feel of handmade Hammered Copper. It will add a touch of luxurious drama to your pool and patio.
- All Models:
- Constructed of beautiful and durable Hammered Copper. Due to copper’s natural properties and surrounding environment the copper material will change its color into a blue/green hue over time.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner.
- Heat Output: 40k BTU/hr.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane variants.
- Choose from Match Lit or Electronic ignition models.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Optional Key Valve sold separately.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- 12V Swimming-Pool-Certified Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire features on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Top Diameter: 27", Base Diameter: 12", Height: 10".
- Burner: 8".
- Suggested Fire Glass (sold separately): 50lbs.
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 4-6 weeks (Covid-related delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Feature Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Feature clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.