The Outdoor Plus Sedona Concrete Fire Pit is an impressive Fire Bowl of classic, elegant design perfectly suited to bring the magic of fire to your home for the enjoyment of family and friends.
- Size: 48" or 60".
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Dimensions: Upper End Diameter: 48", Base Diameter: 27", Height: 15", Burn Area Diameter: 40" x 2".
- Weight: 215 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Holds 150 lbs. of Fire Glass (sold separately).
- Dimensions: Upper End Diameter: 60", Base Diameter: 38", Height: 15", Burn Area Diameter: 50" x 2".
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65k BTU/hr.
- Holds 200 lbs. of Fire Glass (sold separately).
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-6 weeks (Delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Pit Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Pit clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.