The Outdoor Plus Sedona Concrete Fire Bowl's gentle curves combine beauty and simplicity in one unit, making it the perfect choice to soften a contemporary space. This piece will allow you and your guests to enjoy the warmth of an open flame while relaxing in style in your outdoor space.
- Size: 27" or 33".
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- All models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete, made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Includes Burner and Burner Pan.
- All the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Optional Key Valve sold separately.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- 12V Swimming-Pool-Certified Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire features on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU.
- Sedona 27”: Overall Diameter: 27", Overall Height: 10", Base Diameter: 12", Burner Diameter: 8”.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Sedona 33”: Overall Diameter: 33", Overall Height: 11", Base Diameter: 17", Burner Diameter: 12”.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass.
All Fire Features by The Outdoor Plus are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-6 weeks (Delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Pit Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Pit clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.