The Outdoor Plus Sedona 360° Concrete Fire & Water Bowl combines cool water and blazing fire to produce a beautiful piece that brings opposing forces of nature into harmonious balance just for your enjoyment.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Optional Key Valve sold separately.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- 65k BTU/hr.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- 12V Swimming-Pool-Certified Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire features on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- 65k BTU/hr.
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own. See Color Swatch Guide.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Upper Diameter: 38", Base Diameter: 18", Height: 16", Burning Area Diameter: 14", Burner: 8".
- Weight: 285 lbs.
- Holds 25 lbs. of Fire Glass.
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 4-6 weeks (Covid-related delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Pit Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire & Water Bowl clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician. Please download required Installation and Operation Manuals from our Manuals & Guides section.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.