The Outdoor Plus Merona Fire Table, a combination of stainless steel table top and powdercoated steel body (7 color options), is made to be the center piece of any outdoor space. Its gorgeous rectangular looks and raised stainless steel make it edgy and unique.
- All Models:
- Constructed of the highest quality Steel.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Access Door for Tank.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Body Colors: White Powdercoat, Pewter Powdercoat, Gray Powdercoat, Black Powdercoat, Java Powdercoat, Silver Vein Powdercoat, Copper Vein Powdercoat The Powdercoat finish has a slight texture.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Overall: 46" x 22", Height: 24", Burn Area: 30" x 8".
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Holds 25 lbs. of Fire Glass.
All Fire Features by The Outdoor Plus are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-4 weeks. All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Pit Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Pit clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.