The Outdoor Plus Maya Powdercoated Steel Fire Bowl is a beautiful square bowl of simple, modern lines. It will allow you and your guests to enjoy the drama and warmth of a blazing flame while lounging in your pool area.
- All Models:
- Constructed of the highest quality steel, powdercoated in your choice of seven colors: White Powdercoat, Pewter Powdercoat, Gray Powdercoat, Black Powdercoat, Java Powdercoat, Silver Vein Powdercoat, Copper Vein Powdercoat. The Powdercoat finish has a slight texture.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Optional Gas Key Valve sold separately.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- 12V Swimming-Pool-Certified Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire features on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Size: 24", 30" or 36".
- Finish: White Powdercoat, Pewter Powdercoat, Gray Powdercoat, Black Powdercoat, Java Powdercoat, Silver Vein Powdercoat, Copper Vein Powdercoat. The Powdercoat finish has a slight texture.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Upper End: 24" x 24", Base: 12" x 12", Height: 10", Burner: 8".
- Heat Output: 45K BTU/hr.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Upper End: 30" x 30", Base: 15" x 15", Height: 10", Burner: 10".
- Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Upper End: 36" x 36", Base: 18" x 18", Height: 12", Burner: 10".
- Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Holds 100 lbs. of Fire Glass.
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-6 weeks (Delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Feature Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Feature clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.govImportant: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.