The Outdoor Plus Cazo Copper Fire Pit - Wide Ledge is a magnificent piece of coffe-table height that features clean lines that contrast with a gorgeous, rustic Hammered Copper finish evocative of the Victorian Era.
- All Models:
- Constructed of beautiful and durable Hammered Copper. Due to copper’s natural properties and surrounding environment the copper material will change its color into a blue/green hue over time. Smooth finish is available upon request - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Upper Diameter: 48", Base Diameter: 18", Height: 15", Burning Area Diameter: 24".
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass - sold separately.
- The 30" Round Glass Wind Guard fits this unit - sold separately.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 6-8 weeks (Delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Feature Cover - Weatherproof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Feature clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov