The Outdoor Plus Gallaway Metal Fire Pit - Low Profile is a square fire pit of modern lines, designed specifically for Propane (but also availabe for Natural Gas) that features a sliding loader for a horizontal tank, which results in a low, 18 inch profile, perfect to lounge around for drinks with friends.
Made from high quality metals, it comes in several finishes for you to choose from: Powdercoat in 7 colors, Stainless Steel, Corten Steel ("Rusted" look) or Hammered Copper.
- All Models:
- Constructed of the highest quality metals.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Sliding Loader for a horizontal propane tank.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Size: 42" x 42" or 60" x 60".
- Finish: White Powdercoat, Pewter Powdercoat, Gray Powdercoat, Black Powdercoat, Java Powdercoat, Silver Vein Powdercoat, Copper Vein Powdercoat, Stainless Steel, Corten Steel or Hammered Copper. The Powdercoat finish has a slight texture. Copper will change its color into a blue/green hue over time due to its natural properties and surrounding environment. Color Swatch Guide
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- 42" x 42"
- Dimensions: Length: 42", Width: 42", Height: 18", Burning Area: 24" x 15" x 2", "H" Burner: 16".
Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- 60" x 60"
- Dimensions: Length: 60", Width: 60", Height: 18", Burning Area: 36" x 25" x 2", "H" Burner: 22".
Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Holds 100 lbs. of Fire Glass.
All Fire Features by The Outdoor Plus are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-6 weeks (Covid-related delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Pit Cover - Weatherproof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Pit clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.