The Outdoor Plus Cazo 360° Copper Fire & Water Bowl masterfully combines cool water and blazing fire to produce a beautiful piece that brings opposing forces of nature into harmonious balance just for your enjoyment.
- All Models:
- Constructed of beautiful and durable Copper. Due to copper’s natural properties and surrounding environment the copper material will change its color into a blue/green hue over time.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Optional Key Valve sold separately. Key Valve Installation on Side of Bowl not recommended for this model.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- 65k BTU/hr.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- 12V Swimming-Pool-Certified Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire features on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- 65k BTU/hr.
- Size: 30" or 36".
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Dimensions: Upper Diameter: 30", Base Diameter: 16", Height: 12", Burner: 8".
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Holds 25 lbs. of Fire Glass.
- Dimensions: Upper Diameter: 36", Base Diameter: 20", Height: 12", Burner: 8".
- Weight: 58 lbs.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass.
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 6-8 weeks (Delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Pit Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire & Water Bowl clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.