The Outdoor Plus Baston Concrete Fire Pillar is a very versatile piece of clean, simple design that will look great on its own as a head-turning accent or multiple units can be installed together to make a grand statement.
- All Models:
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner and Key Valve.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Colors: Choose from 18 Colors and make the space truly your own.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- Acces Door: With Acces Door - lets you place the Gas Tank inside the unit - or Without Acces Door.
- Dimensions: Upper End: 20" x 20", Base: 15" x 15", Height: 33", Burning Area: 13" x 13" x 2".
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Holds 25 lbs. of Fire Glass.
All Fire Features by The Outdoor Plus are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-4 weeks. All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Feature Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Feature clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.