The Outdoor Plus Redan Copper Fire Pit is a stunning piece of sharp, angular lines that contrast with its Victorian-inspired Copper finish, resulting in a unique, eclectic design that's sure to wow your guests.
- All Models:
- Constructed of beautiful and durable Hammered Copper. Due to copper’s natural properties and surrounding environment the copper material will change its color into a blue/green hue over time.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Brass Valve with Chrome Cover, Key and Hoses.
- Access Door for Tank.
- Includes all the Lava Rock each model holds.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Electronic Ignition model:
- LC Certified 110V Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Size: 36" x 36" or 48" x 48".
- Finish: Smooth Copper or Hammered Copper.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Ignition: Match Lit or Electronic.
- 36" x 36"
- Dimensions: Upper End: 36" x 36", Base: 30" x 30", Height: 24", Burning Area: 20" x 20" x 2".
- Weight: 130 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Fire Glass - sold separately.
- The 24" x 24" The Outdoor Plus Glass Wind Guard will fit this unit - sold separately.
- 48" x 48"
- Dimensions: Upper End: 48" x 48", Base: 36" x 36", Height: 24", Burning Area: 24" x 24" x 2".
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU/hr.
- Holds 75 lbs. of Fire Glass - sold separately.
- The 28" x 28" The Outdoor Plus Glass Wind Guard will fit this unit - sold separately.
All Fire Features by The Outdoor Plus are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 3-6 weeks (Delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Pit Cover - Weatherproof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Pit clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.