The Outdoor Plus' 360° Sedona Self Contained Fire Bowl Unit is an impressive piece that combines fire's wild character with water's cool, soothing effect in one. It's the easiest way to give your patio that "hotel" look.
Can be installed above ground or in-ground, ready to finish with your choice of materials: stone, brick, concrete, etc.
- Overall Dimensions: Diameter: 60”, Height: 38”.
- Water Tank: Diameter: 60”, Height: 22”, Basin Depth: 12”.
- 360 Concrete Fire & Water Bowl: Diameter: 38”, Height: 16”.
- All Models:
- Tank Includes: Water Ring, 4 LED Lights, Water Filter, Filter Cover, 24 hr Circulation Pump, Water Drain with Valve.
- Tank Material: Durable Stainless Steel with Powder Coat finish.
- Bowl includes: Fire Pan, Brass Bullet Burner, Whistle-Free, Hose.
- Bowl Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete - available in 18 colors/finishes. See Color Swatch Guide.
- Stainless Steel components.
- Lava Rock.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Match Lit Model:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit.
- Heat Output: 55K BTU.
- Electronic Ignition Model:
- 12V Swimming-Pool-Certified Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire features on and off with the flick of a switch or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds, and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Heat Output: 65K BTU.
- LED Lights and circulation pump require 110V
- 95 U.S. gallons required to run properly.
All Fire Features by The Outdoor Plus are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships out in about 4-6 weeks (Covid-related delays in manufacture may occur without notice). All The Outdoor Plus products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Feature Cover - Weather-proof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Feature clean and your Fire Media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.