The Prism Hardscapes Ovale 1 Fire Bowl is an stylish piece of oval, contemporary design, perfect to lounge around with family and friends for endless hours of conversation and refreshments.
Each Prism Hardscapes Fire Feature is hand-crafted using a custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variations in color and texture.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 2-4 weeks. All Prism Hardscapes products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 6 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 5 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural, Coastal and Pewter.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel 30" "H" Burner and Burner Plate.
- Easy Key Valve Ignition on the side of the unit - just turn the key to the “ON” position and use a match or lighter to light and enjoy.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with heat resistant Lava Rock, naturally occurring volcanic stones that create a stunning contrast to the flames.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- 1 year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 45″W / 79″L / 18″H
- 30″ ‘H’ Burner
- 320 lbs.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades (select from drop-down menus above - see options in product images):
- Fire Glass: available in 10 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 3 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.