The Round Belize Fire Pit is a unique concrete piece inspired by pottery designs of the ancient Maya from Central America, with simple yet unique lines that will give your space a look of its own. Its wide edge is perfect to place glasses or cups.
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 10-12 weeks. All products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Feature Cover - Weatherproof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Feature clean and your Fire Media dry!
- Size: 42" or 48".
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Finish: 19 Color options that will let you make any space truly yours. Purple shown on product photo available upon request.
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete made to withstand the elements for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- 's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Includes a 24V Transformer and Flat Burner Pan.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 42", Inner Diameter: 24", Base: 35", Height: 16".
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Heat Output: 83k BTU/hr.
- 12" Fire Ring Burner and 24" Flat Burner Pan.
- Holds 60 lbs. of Fire Glass - not included.
- Holds 30 lbs. of Lava Rock - not included.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 48", Inner Diameter: 28", Base: 37.25", Height: 18".
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Heat Output: 83k BTU/hr.
- 12" Fire Ring Burner and 28" Flat Burner Pan.
- Holds 80 lbs. of Fire Glass - not included.
- Holds 40 lbs. of Lava Rock - not included.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.