The Legacy Round Fire Pit is a beautiful piece inspired by the stuccoed domes of the Mediterranean, but with a clean, contemporary feel that will fit right in with any decor, and with wider edges that are the perfect place to set down your wine glass or cocktail!
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Ships in 8-10 weeks. All products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Feature Cover - Weatherproof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Feature clean and your Fire Media dry!
- Size: 42" or 48".
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Finish: 19 Color options that will let you make any space truly yours.
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete made to withstand the elements for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- 's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Includes a 24V Transformer and Flat Burner Pan.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 42", Table Top Surface: 5.5", Base: 20.5", Height: 18".
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- 18" Fire Ring Burner and 30" Flat Burner Pan.
- Heat Output: 190k BTU/hr.
- Holds 80 lbs. of Fire Glass - not included.
- Holds 40 lbs. of Lava Rock - not included.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 48", Table Top Surace: 7", Base: 25", Height: 20".
- Weight: 500 lbs.
- 24" Fire Ring Burner and 33.5" Flat Burner Pan.
- Heat Output: 220k BTU/hr.
- Holds 100 lbs. of Fire Glass - not included.
- Holds 50 lbs. of Lava Rock - not included.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.