The American Fyre Designs Amphora Firetable is a gorgeous piece of classic lines with a rustic, old-world feel. It will create the perfect ambiance for enjoying an outdoor meal or cocktail, while also keeping you warm from the evening chill.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 12-14 weeks. All American Fyre Designs products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
Dimensions: Diameter: 48”, Height: 24”. Burner Diameter: 12”, Weight: 450 lbs.
- Handcrafted from durable and lightweight Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete.
- Comes with: 12” Star Stainless Steel Burner, Steel Burner Plate, Flex Connectors, Burner Orifice, and Regulator.
- Easy Match-Lit ignition with flame sensing control that will shut off gas if flame goes out.
- Adjustable Control Valve with Knob to turn the gas on/off and regulate flame height.
- Choose from 7 Colors - Standard Finish: Café Blanco, White Aspen, Smoke, Black Lava. Antique Finish: Travertine, Light Basalt, Dark Basalt.
- Natural Gas and Propane models available.
- Propane models come with an Access Door to house a 5-gallon tank inside.
- Great Heat Output - Natural Gas: 60K BTUs, Propane: 50K BTUs.
- Warranty against manufacturing defects: 1 year.
Required Fire Media Add-On:
This model comes with a base layer of Lava Granules, but a top layer of Fire Media must be placed on top of that for it to work properly. Fire Media is sold separately as an Add-On (choose from the drop-down menu above - see colors in product images). Important: While Fire Media is required for operation, you may purchase it from us or from another vendor.
These are the amounts required for the options available (in addition to included base layer):
- Lava Granules - 20 lbs.
- Lava Rocks - 20 lbs.
- Fyre Glass - 20 lbs. (available in 15 colors)
Optional Add-Ons (select from the drop-down menu above - see options in product images):
Decorative Media: River Stones, Volcanic Stones, Creekstones, Concrete "Wood Chunks", Concrete "Branches", etc. - must be placed on top of Required Fire Media.
- Glass Wind Guard: Prevents wind gusts from blowing out the flames and children's hands from accidental burns.
- Burner Cover: Made from lightweight GFRC concrete (matching color and shape), it provides protection and extra table surface when fire isn't lit.
All American Fyre Designs fire features are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water-resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a locally Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.