The Slick Rock Concrete Oasis 48" Rectangular Fire Table with Electronic Ignition is a magnificent fire pit that will illuminate your evening and give you fantastic moments in your outdoor living area.
All Slick Rock Concrete products are individually handcrafted. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
- Cast in 15,000 psi High-Performance Concrete, reinforced with micro-glass fibers for outstanding durability. As in all cast concrete products, air voids, seams, and small, non-structural fractures are normal.
- Finished with a High-Tech Sealant to provide superior stain resistance while leaving the surface looking very natural.
- Durable Stainless Steel Burner and Media Pan.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with an Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Propane Tank can be housed inside, through wood lid.
- 1-Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Options (select from drop-down menus above):
- 12 Colors to choose from that will complement any décor, stained (instead of painted) for a long-lasting, beautiful look. Denim units have a $150.00 surcharge.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
Dimensions: Dimensions 31" x 48", Height: 20.25", Weight: 440 lbs. Holds 20 lbs. of Fire Glass or Lava Rock (sold separately).
Optional Add-Ons (select from drop-down menus above - see options in product images):
- Black Lava Rock for a natural look.
- Fire Glass available in 4 colors for a sophisticated look.
- Propane Tank Cover
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in7-10 weeks. All Slick Rock Concrete products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water-resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.