The Slick Rock Concrete Cascade Conical Water Bowl is the perfect addition to your pool area, bringing the pleasant sound of a cascade to your outdoor gatherings with family and friends.
All Slick Rock Concrete products are individually handcrafted. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
- Cast in 15,000 psi High-Performance Concrete, reinforced with micro-glass fibers for outstanding durability. As in all cast concrete products, air voids, seams, and small, non-structural fractures are normal.
- Finished with a High-Tech Sealant to provide superior stain resistance while leaving the surface looking very natural.
- New: Includes Water Bowl Installation Kit: flange, foam gasket, washer, nut and diffuser.
- 1-Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Options (select from drop-down menus above):
- 3 Sizes: 22”, 29” and 34”.
- 12 Beautiful Colors to choose from that will complement any decor. Stained and not painted, will look great for a long time. Denim bowls have a $150.00 surcharge.
- Your choice of beautiful Copper or Stainless Steel Spillway.
- 22": Top Diameter: 22”, Bottom Diameter: 8.5”, Spillway: 4”, Height: 10", Weight: 50 lbs.
- 29": Top Diameter: 29”, Bottom Diameter: 12”, Spillway: 5”, Height: 13", Weight: 125 lbs.
- 34": Top Diameter: 34”, Bottom Diameter: 15.5”, Spillway: 6”, Height: 14.5", Weight: 150 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in7-10 weeks. All Slick Rock Concrete products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water-resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your water bowl clean when not in use.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.