The American Fyre Designs Chiseled Fire Pit with Electronic Ignition is an artistically designed piece of classic lines that will add style and warmth to any patio or terrace. Its rough-hewn concrete exterior has the look of real brick, and its smooth top rim has the feel of expertly worked stone. It's All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Remote Control means you don't even have to get up from your seat to turn it on and off!
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in 12-14 weeks. All American Fyre Designs products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
Dimensions: Diameter: 39”, Height: 14 ½”. Burner Diameter: 16”, Weight: 235 lbs.
- Handcrafted from durable and lightweight Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete.
- Comes with: 16” Star Stainless Steel Burner, Steel Burner Plate, Flex Connectors, Burner Orifice, and Regulator.
- Comes with an All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) with Hot Surface Ignition, developed to operate in high winds and rain, and auto re-start in the unlikely case the flames are blown out - requires 120V AC power.
- Includes On/Off Remote Control.
- Choose from 7 Colors - Standard Finish: Café Blanco, White Aspen, Smoke, Black Lava. Antique Finish: Travertine, Light Basalt, Dark Basalt.
- Natural Gas and Propane models available - does not have access to store propane tank inside.
- Great Heat Output - Natural Gas: 65K BTUs, Propane: 60K BTUs.
- Warranty against manufacturing defects: 1 year.
Required Fire Media Add-On:
This model comes with a base layer of Lava Granules, but a top layer of Fire Media must be placed on top of that for it to work properly. Fire Media is sold separately as an Add-On (choose from the drop-down menu above - see colors in product images). Important: While Fire Media is required for operation, you may purchase it from us or from another vendor.
These are the amounts required for the options available:
- Lava Granules (40 lbs. - in addition to included base layer).
- Lava Rocks (40 lbs.).
- Fyre Glass (60 lbs.) - available in 15 colors.
Optional Add-Ons (select from the drop-down menu above - see options in product images):
Decorative Media: River Stones, Volcanic Stones, Creekstones, Concrete "Wood Chunks", Concrete "Branches", Log Sets, etc. - must be placed on top of Required Fire Media.
- Tank/End Tables: to house gas tank - only for Propane models. Includes 10 ft. Propane Extension Hose.
All American Fyre Designs fire features are individually handmade. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE GIFT: Weatherproof Cover - made from water-resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a locally Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.