The Slick Rock Concrete Cascade Square Fire on Water Bowl with Electronic Ignition is a spectacular fire & water feature of modern, geometric lines that showcases flames dancing on the water surface. It is sure to wow your guests!
All Slick Rock Concrete products are individually handcrafted. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
- Cast in 15,000 psi High-Performance Concrete, reinforced with micro-glass fibers for outstanding durability. As in all cast concrete products, air voids, seams, and small, non-structural fractures are normal.
- Finished with a High-Tech Sealant to provide superior stain resistance while leaving the surface looking very natural.
- Durable Stainless Steel Burner and Media Pan.
- Maximum Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs.
- Comes with an Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- 1-Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Options (select from drop-down menus above):
- 3 Sizes: 22”, 29” and 34”.
- 12 Colors to choose from that will complement any décor, stained (instead of painted) for a long-lasting, beautiful look. Denim bowls have a $150.00 surcharge.
- Your choice of beautiful Copper or Stainless Steel Spillway.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- Remote Control Kit (sold separately).
- 22": Top Diameter: 22”, Bottom Diameter: 8.5”, Spillway: 4”, Height: 10", Weight: 50 lbs.
- 29": Top Diameter: 29”, Bottom Diameter: 12”, Spillway: 5”, Height: 13", Weight: 125 lbs.
- 34": Top Diameter: 34”, Bottom Diameter: 15.5”, Spillway: 6”, Height: 14.5", Weight: 150 lbs.
Optional add ons: (select from drop-down menus above - see options in product images):
- Propane Tank Cover
FREE SHIPPING: Usually ships in7-10 weeks. All Slick Rock Concrete products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water-resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.