The Prism Hardscapes 90" x 38" Tavola 6 Fire Table with Electronic Ignition is a magnificent rectangular fire pit as large as they come, an imposing presence on any patio or terrace that will, without a doubt, wow your guests.
It comes with a PH-Ignite Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch and will stay lit in harsh conditions. Note: Requires that a wall switch be installed nearby (not included) and electric wiring be run to the unit.
Each Prism Hardscapes Fire Feature is hand-crafted using a custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variations in color and texture.
FREE SHIPPING: Ships in 3-4 weeks. All Prism Hardscapes products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Curbside and Threshold Delivery are NOT available for this product. These units ship "Back of Truck" and require a fork lift (procured by the customer) to be unloaded from the truck.
- Constructed of Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement, beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, and made to withstand high temperatures and the elements.
- Comes in 6 beautiful hand crafted Colors:
- 5 Standard Colors: Café, Ebony, Natural, Coastal and Pewter.
- 1 Premium Color: Ultra White (surcharge applies).
- Durable Stainless Steel “T” Burner and Burner Plate.
- Includes PH-Ignite Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch:
- Comes with a 12 Volt AC Transformer (requires 110/120V current and wall switch - not included).
- Features Hot Surface Ignition for stable burner ignition in harsh conditions.
- Maximum Heat Output of 90,000 BTUs.
- Comes with natural Lava Rock that creates a stunning contrast to the flames (upgrade to Tumbled Lava Rock or Fire Glass available).
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas variants.
- 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Length: 90", Width: 38", Height: 16", Edge Width: 11", Burner Plate: 67¾" x 16", “T” Burner: 60", Weight: 650 lbs. This model ships "Back of Truck" and requires a fork lift (procured by the customer) to be unloaded from the truck.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades (select from drop-down menus above - see options in product images):
- Fire Glass: available in 10 colors - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Gray Tumbled Lava Rock - substitutes standard Lava Rock.
- Propane Tank Enclosure: 3 models to choose from - only for Propane models.
FREE GIFT: Weather-Proof Cover - made from water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your fire feature clean and your fire media dry!
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.