The Heatstrip Super Electric Heater 4800 Watts / 240 Volt - with Relay Switch combines two 53.5" heaters placed end-to-end less than 1" appart to create an extremely powerful unit that will heat up to 86 ft². Several can be installed to heat a larger area, letting you enjoy your outdoor living space area all year round.
- Provides targeted warmth by radiating infra-red waves that transmit heat directly to people and objects, instead of warming the surrounding air.
- Constructed from alloy and marine-grade stainless steel, perfectly suited for harsh environments, coastal regions, and pool areas.
- Includes End-to-End Bracket to connect both sections.
- Comes with adjustable Mounting Bracket that allows for mounting and tilting.
- Includes Relay Switch that turns the heater on and off when it receives a signal from the Wireless Wall Switch (sold separately).
- Sealed internally, can be mounted in covered outdoor open areas.
- Minimalist and unobtrusive, it does not glow or emit light when in use, blending seamlessly with your decor.
- Great for residential use in patios, balconies, verandas, and terraces.
- Well suited for use in the hospitality sector, in restaurants, bars, pubs, and clubs with 240 Volt power.
- Can be used in commercial and industrial environments, like showrooms, factories, and warehouses with 240 Volt power.
Safe, quiet, and cost-effective to use.
Incorporates no internal moving parts, ensuring virtually maintenance-free operation.
- It is backed by a 12-Month Warranty.
- Dimensions: 109″ long x 6.5" x 2".
- Power: 4800 Watts -16380 BTUs of heat output.
- Voltage: 240 Volts.
- Current: 20 Amps.
Weight: 35 lbs.
- Heating Area: 86 ft².
Required Add-On for the heater to operate (select from drop-down menu above - see options in product images):
Wall Switch - wireless and batteryless, sends a signal to relay switch to turn the heater on and off. Choose Single Switch or Double Switch, depending on your setup*:
- Single Switch - controls one heater or one zone of several heaters.
- Double Switch - controls two heaters or two zones of several heaters.
*Important: If you are ordering several heaters, but want them to operate together (on and off), only one switch is required for the entire array - order one heater with a switch, the rest without.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades (select from checkboxes above - see options in product images):
- Handheld Remote Control - controls two heaters of two zones of several heaters.
- Dimmer Switch - wall-mounted variable output switch, lets you set your heater's power at 50%, 100%, or anything in between.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually arrives in 5 to 10 business days.
IMPORTANT: Heatrstrip heaters and accessories must be installed by a locally licensed technician in accordance with the installation instructions and relevant standards and codes.
WARNING: High-temperature, risk of fire - keep electrical cords, drapery, furnishings, and other combustibles at least 3 feet (0.9 mts) from the front of heather and away from the side and rear of the heater.