The Heatstrip Large Electric Heater - 3200 Watts / 240 Volt - with relay Switch is a very powerful radiant outdoor heater of modern, slim design that can be placed as a single unit to warm up a smaller space, or installed in a group to heat a larger area, letting you enjoy your outdoor living area - or uninsulated indoor space - all year round.
- Provides targeted warmth by radiating infra-red waves that transmit heat directly to people and objects, instead of warming the surrounding air.
- Constructed from alloy and marine-grade stainless steel, perfectly suited for harsh environments, coastal regions, and pool areas.
- Comes with adjustable Mounting Brackets that allows for mounting and tilting.
- Includes Relay Switch that turns the heater on and off when it receives a signal from the Wireless Wall Switch (sold separately).
- Sealed internally, can be mounted in covered outdoor open areas.
- Minimalist and unobtrusive, it does not glow or emit light when in use, blending seamlessly with your decor.
- Great for residential use in patios, balconies, verandas, and terraces.
- Well suited for use in the hospitality sector, in restaurants, bars, pubs, and clubs that have 240 Volt power.
- Can be used in commercial and industrial environments, like showrooms, factories, and warehouses that have 240 Volt power.
- Safe, quiet, and cost-effective to use.
- Incorporates no internal moving parts, ensuring virtually maintenance-free operation.
- It is backed by a 12-Month Warranty.
- Dimensions: 70″ long x 6.5" x 2".
- Power: 3200 Watts - 10920 BTUs of heat output.
- Voltage: 240 Volts.
- Current: 13.3 Amps.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Heating Area: 57 ft².
Required Add-On for the heater to operate (select from drop-down menu above - see options in product images):
- Wall Switch - wireless and batteryless, sends signal to relay switch to turn the heater on and off. Choose Single Switch or Double Switch, depending on your setup*:
- Single Switch - controls one heater or one zone of several heaters.
- Double Switch - controls two heaters or two zones of several heaters.
*Important: If you are ordering several heaters, but want them to operate together (on and off), only one switch is required for the entire array - order one heater with a switch, the rest without.
Optional Add-Ons and Upgrades (select from drop-down menu/checkboxes above - see options in product images):
- Dropdown Kits - for higher ceilings or sloped ceilings, the dropdown poles will bring the heater to a suitable mounting height. Available lengths: 12", 24", 36" and 48". Each kit includes 2 poles, which can be cut to size for angled ceilings.
- Handheld Remote Control - controls two heaters of two zones of several heaters.
- Dimmer Switch - wall-mounted variable output switch, lets you set your heater's power at 50%, 100% or anything in between.
- Flush Mount Enclosure - for unobtrusive installation recessed into the ceiling.
FREE SHIPPING: Usually arrives in 5 to 10 business days.
IMPORTANT: Heatrstrip heaters and accessories must be installed by a locally licensed technician in accordance with the installation instructions and relevant standards and codes.
WARNING: High-temperature, risk of fire - keep electrical cords, drapery, furnishings, and other combustibles at least 3 feet (0.9 mts) from the front of heather and away from the side and rear of the heater.Important: Always wait until the units have completely cooled down before covering them, and let them air out every 48 hrs to prevent condensation from building up inside, as this may result in the covers sticking to the surface. Please keep in mind these directions apply either if you are in the summer, fall or winter season. Please make sure the Fire Feature is completely dry before using it. By using this product you commit to follow these directions, no warranty will be provided for products being damaged by the cover as this will be considered as bad usage.