The Fire by Design 17" Five O'Clock Lounge Fire Table is the ultimate addition to any outdoor living area, bringing a very special and unique touch to gatherings with family and friends, and with its commercial grade components its also perfect to make any lounge or bar stand out!
Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
FREE SHIPPING: Ships in 6-8 weeks. All Fire by Design products are Made-to-Order, so you are guaranteed a new product, not something that has been sitting in a warehouse for months or even years. Free Shipping is "Curbside": the carrier will unload the item and place it on the curb.
FREE GIFT: Fire Table Cover - Weatherproof and water resistant Polyester with PVC backing, it’ll keep your Fire Feature clean and your Fire Media dry!
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Finish: 29 Color options that will let you make any space truly yours.
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete made to last for many years to come.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Components specifically designed for any environment with next-to-no maintenance.
- Fire by Design's top-of-the-line All-Weather Electronic Ignition System with Commercial Grade Pilot Burner, field tested to stay lit in the rain and up to 55 mph winds.
- Heat Output: 315k BTU/hr.
- Includes a 24V Transformer and Flat Burner Pan.
- Thermopile Heat Sensor safety system shuts off gas flow in case of blow-outs.
- Propane model includes Air Mixer and Safety Backup Valve.
- Warranty: 1 year Commercial and 3 year Residential against manufacturing defects.
- Barstools not included.
- Table Top: Length: 42", Width: 19", Thickness: 3 1/4".
- Overall Height: 17"
- Base Width: 27"
- 6" Fire Ring Burner and 18.25" x 18.25" Flat Burner Pan.
- Holds 30 lbs. of Fire Glass.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician. Please download required Installation and Operation Manuals in our Manuals & Guides section.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include chemicals known to the State of California to harm health. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.